Monday, January 18, 2010

The Day


This is the day i challenge my self to play those extreme games with Jun Lung and Yi Wen!! 1st time i went to Theme Park play those games and i cant belive i scream like crazy =.=". I feel that roller coster kinda fun, when it drop from high i feel like i heart was stay behind it's so COOL! LOL~ I played few times for it. The Boat Coster really cannot go to play if u dont have water prove jacket. The sits was wet and gurenty ur hold body will get wet, your hair, cloth, jeans, and beg.
.
.

The so call 跳楼机, that the way they call i have no idea what it name. It's Super Duper High!! It really scared me from the bigining =.=" during queue i already start to scare because saw the high of it. More closer to reach my our turn my face already turn white a kid told me swt =.=". The kid seems like not scare but she scare her hight not reach the hight require Hahaha.. Indeed this litter cute girl also scare of high hahaha... she closed her eyes all the way. But i start scream at the middle way to the top OMG! so high !! Once it drop my whole body like freezed. By the way after a moment i feel wanna take 2nd round but too many ppl queing so didn't go for it. I scream allot ~ and Yi Wen can't scream because she was laughting on my screams =.=". My scream tone so sharp like a girl she says luckly she sit beside me hopefully others people though the scream is come out from her hahaha...
.

The LONDON CAFE we are so lucky can get in and took some pictures, actuarly if need to sit inside we need to buy they foods.
.
.
The Madam Ho Kopitiam at Seri Rampai, after back from genting we had our dinner at here. The milk shake dont even taste like a milk shake at all. The strawberry milk shake taste like a strawberry milk which taste like the DutchLaddy Milk. So if next time go the place drink again don't even ask me order a milk shake to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment