Friday, January 22, 2010

Guy's Fashion


THe FaShiON
.
.

Sometime i just feel like my favorite color change it's follow by the year colors. Last year it use to be purple, but once come to this new year my color changed into to white, black, gray, and blues, but i more likes white color. If ask me set up a set of cloth i will choose light blue and white. Actuarly i dont even know those are the latest colors until my C.g leader asked me to get some info bout fashions. Maybe i have the same taste as those fashion designer >.<
.
.

Well this is Summer Fasions! Don't ask me why not Fashion. I just like to call it like tat~ Fasion.
Malaysia weather outside the building everning till noon it's Hot like micowave!! I hate the weather so freaking Hot! So it good to wear simple with style which not make us sweat allot.
.
. Come to Night the weather turn cold. So i name it Night Wears~ the diffrent is, just the top wear add up some jacket @ waistcoat. But we still can wear it during day time if we in the air-con area.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment